Monday, November 13, 2006

Your Invitation

Welcome to my blog. This is your invitation to join me on the journey of rebuilding my marriage after my husband chose to have an affair. After months of being in 'limbo' he has returned to his marriage and wants to rebuild the relationship that we had.

For those first time readers I apologise that there will be many gaps for you. But unfortunately I had to take my old blog down due to ongoing harrasment from the Mistress.

For my dedicated readers.....WELCOME back! And thank you for visiting my new house! I am just painting the walls and arranging the furniture. All should be set up this week so we can then sit back with a glass of champagne and watch the movie together.

So pull up a chair and await the curtain rising!

Be with you very soon!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back !!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:13:00 am  
Blogger kissmekate said...

It is so good to be back and I can't wait to start writing again. At the moment I am just painting the walls and arranging the furniture in my new house.

But this week I will have the television tuned in and the movie can then start.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:27:00 am  
Blogger Jenny said...

Welcome back! Cheers to building up your marriage!!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:31:00 am  
Blogger mt_detroit said...

good to hear from you again!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 1:00:00 pm  
Blogger Mackenzie1975 said...

Welcome home and welcome back to blogland.
You have returned with a new focus and story to share. I'm looking forward to the future and am so glad you are back!
Cheers!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 2:47:00 pm  
Blogger Limerick Gal said...

Good to have you back writing again!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:05:00 am  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

Welcome back to blogland Kate!

Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:12:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!!!!!

JD

Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:54:00 pm  
Blogger Leigh said...

I'm so glad you're back.

Friday, November 17, 2006 9:27:00 am  
Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Oh I am glad that you are back! Hope all is well. But I am starting at the beginning ... so I'll see.

Friday, December 01, 2006 5:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home