Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sunshine on a Rainy Day



Having a sharp tongue can cut your own throat



Sometimes one should just leave sleeping dogs lie.

Sometimes it is better to leave well alone.

Sometimes one should swallow their pride.

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.

Today I am feeling vindicated.

As the saying goes "Good things come to those that wait". Or perhaps the saying "Justice will prevail" is more appropriate.

Today, in my world, where there is a thick layer of grey cloud overhead, there are rays of bright sunshine streaming through.

And there is a smile on my face.

5 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Always so cryptic. Always leaving me wondering....

Saturday, September 08, 2007 10:03:00 pm  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Sorry John. Just my thoughts. Not really intended for anyone else to understand.

'Frootloop' is for that ;-)

Thanks for your comments and support over there too!

Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:37:00 am  
Blogger akakarma said...

Oh honey- than why don't you sound happy? I'm sending you as much positive vibe as I can muster!

Sunday, September 09, 2007 9:07:00 pm  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Karma today has been a GREAT day!

Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:30:00 pm  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Cherish the Great days Kate!

Monday, September 10, 2007 9:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home