Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lies, Lies, Lies

The more the mistress keeps herself in my life, the more she proves to me that she is indeed a liar and anything that comes out of her mouth cannot be believed.

Look at these snippets from an email she sent:

From: Mistress
Sent: Monday, 5 February 2007 7:24 AM
To: Charlie
Subject: White flag


"I am currently being wooed by a gorgeous man (his name is Charlie...haha! - he was nearly snubbed on that basis alone)"


"I have never read the Kissmekate blog, and don't intend to in the future"

And let's compare them to some statements the mistress has made on her blog.

Sunday, August 12, 2007
In early May there was a conference here in (my home town). ..........

So I told those boys....."A DROUGHT!!!! A DROUGHT?????.......let me tell you about a really bad drought! I've been in a drought now for 8 months! Here I am at the sexual peak of my life!.....and I ain't gettin' any!!!!"


Please forgive me if my adding up is wrong but somehow, given I was always a straight A student in 4 unit Maths I don't think it is, but there is only 3 months between February when the email was sent and May when the conference was held.

HOWEVER, there is 8 months from when my husband left her to May when the conference was held.

So I guess this "gorgeous man" is a figment of her imagination???? Or is he simply 'full of hot air' and stored under the bed???

And she states she has never read my blog. What about these comments she left on her blog.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I left at least one, maybe two comments on R's 'secret squirrel' blog with this profile (ages ago). I was called 'dewdrop'.

But what about the comments she left using this username on MY blog? Do you want to see???

dewdrop said...
"When you want out of a marriage, you have to earn your way out. Long suffering is not earning your way out. You must turn over every stone and investigate every avenue of rehabilitation in order to earn your way out of your relationship" Dr PhilYes Rose is right. Here is a quote from Dr Phil's bullet point notes about deciding to stay in a marriage or call it quits.You can find these notes on Oprah's website or Dr Phil has a forum about infidelity on his site.I'm punting Kate is saying that she has turned every stone and tried as best she can to rehabilitate her marriage and now she has earned her passage out.Good Luck Kate.Frannie - I can't agree with your "cripple the children" sentence.Unhappy homes with unhappy parents are much more likely to cripple children than a divorce.Talk to your children. Keep them informed as to what is happening in terms matched with their age. Reinforce your love for them daily. They will survive and so will you.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:40:00 PM


and

dewdrop said...
I'm sorry Kate that you feel so badly. I must say I agree with the mt_detroit and john. If it has come to ticking and crossing dinners, emails, cards and flowers this will never be sustainable. Two people who love each other and have a healthy relationship should be able to just BE.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:25:00 AM


and

dewdrop said...
Also I was thinking about the work functions that you attend to together and presume these would be freebies. Many couples can't afford to enjoy events like black tie balls. On the other hand many couples would be just as content with a picnic under the stars if that's all the coffers could afford.On the face of it I would say that Kate's heart is just to broken and will remain broken while in Charlie's presence. It happens and sometimes it means that while Kate might be turning those stones to earn her way out she is blind to what is underneath the stones and therefore rehabilitation is not posible.It's a shame that Kate has not continued some form of counseling. If there is depression and I thought I read on Charlie's blog a bipolar dignosis? it is a tough road with out professional help and even with that asistance it's no picnic either.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 6:04:00 AM


But I guess given that she states she has "never read the Kissmekate blog" that this must be another 'dewdrop' ???? And of course it would have to be another person. I can see her justification now. "It wasn't me because there is a spelling mistake."

It is not a spelling mistake....it is called a TYPO.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Oo clearly she doesnt read your blog LOL

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:12:00 am  
Blogger Determined said...

Maybe the gorgeous "man" who wooed her was a battery operated device. I hear those things come in different colors now.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:26:00 pm  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Solaris his name is Bob - battery operated boyfriend

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home