Monday, November 20, 2006

Virgin! Virgin!




It appears I made a mistake!

As you know, before my husband told me of his affair, he went away for 10 days. The mistress accompanied him to spend less than 24 hours with him.

And as a person with integrity, I would like to make an amendment to one of my previous posts. I'd hate to think that I had a lie on my blog so I am now apologising for misleading my readers.

During my phone call with the mistress she was most upset about me quoting the cost of her airfare and hotel as $500.

She sniped at me “Haven’t you heard of Virgin? It was $99. Virgin! Virgin!”

Well as a matter of fact I have heard of Virgin airlines. In fact I actually booked my husband's flight with Virgin on the trip that she accompanied him on. They often have the most amazing one way prices for $99.

So based on what she told me she paid, I can only assume the mistress walked the 1200km home!

I hope she was wearing comfy shoes!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

Monday, November 20, 2006 12:40:00 pm  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Hey hee haw.....I wonder if the mistress was wearing these shoes when she walked home???

Monday, November 20, 2006 1:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice tan LOL

Monday, November 20, 2006 7:50:00 pm  
Blogger Determined said...

~*~ D ~*~, and I still just can't get over that skirt!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 1:28:00 pm  
Blogger KBear said...

why doesnt she just go away? i dont understand why she still contacts you if you and your hubby have made it clear shes not to be part of his life anymore.

i dont understand. maybe im too young, too blind, or not informed enough.. ugh..

sorry for running my mouth! :)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home