Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stealing my Sunshine



"We have no more right to put our discordant states of mind into the lives of those around us and rob them of their sunshine and brightness than we have to enter their houses and steal their silverware."


Charles Swindoll



The Mistress may have stolen my silverware, but I had already realised there were pieces missing.

I noticed the pieces that remained in the beautifully carved wooden canteen needed a polish.

And the Mistress gave me the polishing cloth.

3 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

Nice way to put it Kate! I'll try to keep that in mind!

Friday, September 28, 2007 7:27:00 am  
Blogger Little Wing said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, September 29, 2007 12:03:00 pm  
Blogger Leigh said...

Very well writen Kate. Stay strong.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home