Monday, March 24, 2008

What exactly is Personal Information?









So I am being accused of having dangerous personal information on my blog that apparently identifies my husband's Ex mistress.
Well, JQ, just for you, here we go......... I recently moved house.

I used to live at Number 6 but now reside at Number 22.

So do you now know where I live? You have no idea! And every other reader has no idea either!
That is SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO personal isn't it?

And I'll give you another little clue JQ as to where I live...... one of the pics above is my bathroom.

Why don't you send me a postcard JQ? I'll be checking my letterbox everyday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Boy Kate....thank JQ is all about getting up into some peoples business isn't he??? I really don't know what is going on but I understand that this little weasel just won't go away! What's up with that??

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 3:35:00 am  
Blogger KBear said...

boy kate, i hope your bathroom is the 5th picture down! that's gorgeous!!

Friday, March 28, 2008 2:13:00 am  
Blogger Divorcing Meg said...

I'm guessing its one that Cat HASN'T had sex in yet....

Friday, March 28, 2008 3:12:00 pm  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

What Karin said. Why, oh why does he love me so? I don't know how to MAKE a man leave, I just know how to trust the wrong one time after time.

Saturday, May 24, 2008 3:43:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home