Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A plea from the Mistress

Seeing as though I had so many requests for what was in the email, I decided to post it.

Sorry, only joking!

But I have decided to post a few little snippets from the mistress' email.

"I feel that I must send you this note because of the shit that continues in blogland."

I find this interesting when it appears that either the mistress or her 'friends' are the very people stirring up trouble in blogland.

"I have absolutely no wish to maintain any contact with you whatsoever."

That I find laughable, because you just contacted him!!!!

"None of my friends would be childish enough to cause trouble in this way."

I would not have thought that any one of her 'friends' could be bothered to obsessively search blogland, wading through how many blogs, to find our blogs and then pass the address on to other 'friends' so they could read and leave harassing comments.

So who exactly could be bothered? Who would have the vested interest in remaining in our lives?

"Especially if you will please accept the truth that it's not me commenting and causing trouble."

So I guess the mistress is such a truly honest person that I should believe her? I think not. And further more, some of the details that have been eluded to are extremely personal, details that even a mistress would not have told her friends, such as the nickname Charlie used to call the mistress' child.

"I am out of your lives..."

There you have it, the words of wisdom from the mistress. She is out of our lives.

And a personal request for the anonymous commenters from the mistress herself, the very commenters who are obviously VERY close friends with the mistress, "I wish whoever the smart arse anonymous is would stop keeping me in it.

Well there you have, the plea from the mistress. So now all you anonymous commenters please remember the mistress' words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home