Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I will rise above it!

Charlie and I are both really struggling today.

As some of you are aware I was subjected to a tirade of nasty comments yesterday from none other than the mistress herself. She has found Charlie's blog and absolutely let fly with anonymous comments aimed at Charlie, me and our supporters/readers.

It would be so easy for me to retaliate with a nasty poison pen post. But I am remaining strong. I am not going to let her reopen the wounds that have healed.

It is really hard. I so want to write that post. But I will not allow myself to stoop to the same levels as the mistress. I will not allow her to severe the sutures that have stopped the blood flow from the open wounds.

I will not do it. I will not react and give her more attention. I won't do it.

I pray that I remain strong. Getting personal does not change anything that has happened. There is nothing to be achieved from writing that post. I will remain strong.

I will cop her attacks on the chin. It only continues to prove to me that she has an unhealthy obsession with me and my marriage. She is irrational and delusional. I will not stoop to the same lows.

Yes she is reading this blog. Yes she is reading Charlie's blog. Yes she is continuing to stalk me throughout blogland.

I will rise above it. I will not let her take me to her low level.

I will continue to hope that she realises what she is doing and will finally move on, as I have.

He does not love you. He never did love you. He used you. He will not come back to you. It was all lies.

The sooner these facts are realised and accepted then the quicker she will heal.

Please send her your prayers.

And send me your prayers to remain strong and not write that post!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you have taken this road/approach. You can't reason with some peeple, and WE just have to be the adult sometimes, although, for me , being in touch with my inner child, I always found the response "whatever" to get right up their noses LOL. ( other grownups noses that is )

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:27:00 am  
Blogger mt_detroit said...

Don't write that post Kate.

She isn't worth you time or letters.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Dr Phil says " Someone has to be the hero in the relationship" And that is you!!

Good on you for not stooping to her level... I'm shocked that she is still buggin the crap out of you all... If you look at her blog she says she's moving on and is over it...
I also believe she made up those nasty comment things... She never would produce them or email me them.. hmm.... ?????
She sounds like a piece... let's hope that she gets out of your life soon... And that she gets out of charlie's life soon (if that's what he wants ).

here bunny bunny...... :) now go grab that Mint slice ice cream....

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:34:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting comment Rose, what surprises me is that you "appear" to support the mistress on her blog, I am sure you don't support anyone who displays such abhorrent behaviour however.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:42:00 pm  
Blogger Leigh said...

Kate, you are so much better then that. Don't waste anymore of your time or energy on this person. She is NOT worth it. Stay strong girl you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nosey Parker ~ I do NOT Support the mistress, I did write I wish you well in your new journey as she said she was leaving Blog land and has accepted she needs to move on in life and new journey's. However, since writing that she continues to post and continues to harass... I do not condone Adultrey no r do I condone Harassment...

From what I can read and see, she needs help.... I will no longer comment on her blog I have commented on a total of three posts 2 being about her accusing me of leaving nasty comments on her blog... The third I was glad,relieved that she was going to let go and let this poor couple heal... Obvisouly she hasn't and has no intention of doing it... Thank you though Nosey parker for calling me on it and letting me clear it up.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:04:00 pm  
Blogger Determined said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:53:00 pm  
Blogger Determined said...

boy, these blogs have caused nothing but trouble. Everybody seems to be out to get someone and there are too many accusations and too many people reading too much into what the other writes.

But Kate, I wish you all the happiness in the world. I hope that you don't write that post - just continue to concentrate on the positive things.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:55:00 pm  
Blogger S* said...

Good grief!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:10:00 pm  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

This post is proof you have risen above it. You are a classy lady.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 11:32:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add my "good for you" comment to the others. I imagine it's not easy to bite your tongue but I do think you've made the right choice to rise above it and be the bigger woman.

Well, really the only woman. She hasn't earned that title as far as I'm concerned. Not that what I think matters....

Anyway I hope you stay strong and I am praying for you!

Saturday, December 23, 2006 5:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home